Life's Little Love Notes

18:45

The things I am grateful for this week are:

1. Starting my new job


2. My Cat


3. Getting married to my soul mate and best friend a few months ago

This week I started a new job where I am working in a campaigns and marketing team and I couldn't be happier. I actually can say I look forward to going to work which is something I've not been able to say in a long time. 
Luna has been a part of our family for just over a year now and it feels like she has been a part of our family forever. 
We finally got our proper wedding photographs back and it great seeing the picture of our day. (the photo of us are by Kay Mills Photography)




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow, sounds like you had such an amazing week, I bet all the photographs look stunning! Its also always nice to hear people enjoying work, It makes life a lot better x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete