Wish List Wednesday - Sale

21:42


Better Late Than Never Amazonite Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver

Stone Ice Cream Clutch

Manor Lace-up Mid Ankle Boots


The sales have begun and there's lots of there. 
These are just some of the fab pieces I've found. Who doesn't love shoes and both of these are very stylish. These trainers are a bit different I love the contrast of the white and blue. Leopard print is definitely classic and will jazz up any outfit. As for the jacket is got one like this in black and iI love the idea of getting one in white. Like a good pair of shoes, bags too are a must. I like these two both for different reasons the ice cream Clutch adds a bit of fun to an outfit and the cath kidston bag is pretty and practical. With this weather sunglasses are a must and I have a little bit of a collection and cat Eye Sunglasses are what I want now. This dress is super cute and has a lovely cut. I love a pair of pajamas and these look like really cozy lazy Sunday pajamas. 
There's so much of the art the moment so keep your eyes peeled. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't been able to resist the allure of the sales this year there are so many nice pieces, undoubtedly because in the UK we haven't really had a summer and everything is still on the rails!

    Hannah | Granite City Girl x

    ReplyDelete