Monday Musings

12:30


There comes a time when I think you start to re-evulate your life. Not in the sense of getting rid of everything, but in terms of priorities changing. A lot has changed in the last year and I don't just mean the fact I got married.
There's a lot of things in life that I have said no never, and it's only over the last year or so that I have begun to realise you should never say never. A good example of this is that Ian and I once said that we'd never get married. Neither of us thought we would find someone who would change that until we found each other.
If you asked me at the beginning of last year what I wanted out of life then my list probably would've been very different. I would've said travel is the most important thing, whilst it is very important to me it's not the most important thing. After all I have a whole lifetime to travel and I plan to go places even when I am old.

For me now I realised it's the little things like family and my home. Along with learning new things and having a job I enjoy. I have realised that it is important to have a life I love and to surround myself with positive things and people that I love.
I never been one for wanting a crazy and hectic life I have always wanted a calm, positive one that makes me happy.
After all what could be better.

Yes it's great to escape and get away but shouldn't you have a life that doesn't need escaping from. I've been thinking about all the little things and what makes me truly happy. It's with this that Ian and I have made some decisions about where we want to go in life and who we want in it.
It's all very exciting thinking about the future and knowing you've got someone doing the ride with you. There's lots we've got to look forward to and we can't wait for all the fun adventures we'll have and all the memories we'll make along the way.
With all this I feel more open to trying new things and having new experiences and I look forward to sharing them here. Things may get me down some days but I've got to remember there's always a lot of good things to come.

Image


You Might Also Like

0 comments