A/W 15 Favourite Shops

19:22

I'm loving that it's a/w I find layering so much fun.  I have picked two of my favourite shops at the moment and then I have picked my favourite pieces. First up is New Look.  They've got some great pieces and they've really stepped up this season. 

New Look 



These pieces are great and would give me that rock n roll feel with a hint of the 70's. I find that New Look have a great mix of pieces and styles. However for me I tend to steer more towards the edgy more rock n roll look which is definitely reflected in the pieces I've picked.


Topshop


Ribbed Cropped Cami
Floral Stripe Print Midi Skirt
Find Suede Lace Up Shoes
Faux Snake Box Bag
Moto Vintage Mom Jeans
Lady Garden Sweatshirt
Moto Zip Front A-line Mini Skirt
Felt Cat Crossbody Bag
Lace High Neck Top
Straight Slouch Leg Trousers

With Topshop I seem to have gone with more of a girly feel. With these pieces they a have a hint of sexiness about them, that would definitely show off my curves. I'm not always one to fault my curves or body but I feel like it's about time I started.

I think it's a really inspiring season for fashion this year. Even though there is the current trends the shops have really created collections to fit those trends that look different.  Yes there's some similar key pieces that they've all got, but the rest of their pieces take on their own style.
It's really nice to see as it makes shopping lots more fun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments