Cath Kidston Picks

15:55



Cath Kidston always has fun and colourful pieces.  I always get excited to see what they've got. Browsing their website I found my favourite pieces.  This red top is so autumnal and would be great for adding some colour to my outfits. As for the skirt who doesn't love or need and denim skirt in there wardrobe it would be great teamed with the top and some coloured tights. 
Now I don't know about you guys but I love a cozy stylish Jumper that I can wear to keep me warm indoors and this is definitely that. What's even better is it's got penguins on. 
This backpack is super cute and would be a great addition to any outfit. I'm a lover of dresses and this one with its contrasting colours to die for its girly and fun and would be a great stand out piece. 
These last two items I more for my parents new dog you may have seen him on my instagram. He's only small still but this collar and lead would make him look even more handsome. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Our dogs current collar is Cath Kidston & it's seen better days in terms of the wear of the design. Think pink polka dots (on an Irish staff no less haha!) so I will have to look at this one!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer I didn't realise they did collars and leads until today

      Delete
  2. I love that jumper! It's a like a understated Christmas jumper!!! Lovely list


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer that's why I like it doesn't scream Christmas

      Delete
  3. Awwww the jumper is so cute! I love penguins. The backpack is adorable too. Li x

    ReplyDelete