Wish List Wednesday

12:45



I love when the seasons change and all the new piece's come into the shops. It gets me excited and wanting to buy some new piece's to add to my wardrobe. 
I feel like my style has grown in the last year and I'm more open to trying new looks. 
These are some of the item's I'm lusting after at the moment. I love a pattern as I've said many times before.  These two shirts are fab along with this striped top. I recently bought a fedora and now I'd love one in another colour. The off the shoulder look is one that's really caught my eye and something I'd love to try. As for the dungarees I've wanted a pair like these for ages, but I've never been brave enough to try them. 
I love a backpack and I like this one as it had a smarter look to it. Who doesn't love pandora and with my husband buying me and bracelet. I have my eye on these two charms. I've wanted a gilet for sometime and this one would be perfect. Lastly I'm loving the 70's trend and this skirt would be great to add some 70's style to my wardrobe.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love that pinky striped shirt, I'm loving the 70's trend too... I bought myself a suede dress the other day and I absolutely love it

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete