Cookbooks

13:30


My favourite cookbooks at the moment are these three. I am not into all the clean healthy eating , but I am loving some of the cookbooks that are covering it.

The Hemsley girls have got a great set of recipes you can even get some of their website as well as their supplement for Vogue. However, if you want more of a range of recipes it's best to get the book. With recipes meals, snacks, sweet treats and smoothies there really is something for everyone. I've found some great recipes from this book including Quinoa Stuffed Peppers with Feta and Courgette Spaghetti which are my favourite go to dishes.

Jamie's Everyday Superfood cookbook is another great book and I love even more than I get to watch is show along side it. There are some really easy recipes in this book and my favourites so far are the chicken kebabs and .

Then there is Deliosuly Ella who started off blogging her recipes. Now this book isn't really for meat eaters but if you want some new ways of cooking your vegetable then I'd definitely recommend it. I think it would be great for getting you kids to love fruit and veg too. My favourite recipe is the raw brownies as they are so full of flavour. I am a picker eater and thought I'd hate these when I looked at the ingredients but they really are fab. Now if a picky eater can it them then anyone can.

These are three great books and I would recommend them to anyone. If you looking to change the way you eat or you similar what to try something new and different then you can't really go wrong with these books. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just picked up Jamies Superfood and really like it! I haven't bought the other two as when I flicked through I thought they had a lot of niche ingredients - did you find the same? They are gorgeous to look at though! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer some of the ingredients are a bit niche. I've found them hard to get or they can be a little on the pricey side however, I have swapped some ingredients to make it a little easier but I love the idea. They've made me think a little more outside the box.

      Delete