Halloween Style

11:00



I am never really sure what to make of Halloween. I know in America it's huge but over here I've neve really known it to be that big. Yes there's been decorations in shops and I've seen people dress up but I barely see anyone out and about. I grew up in the middle of nowhere so trick or treating wasn't really an option. It wasn't until I was a teenager that I actually went. Now I know that probably seems a little creepy but at the time my friends couldn't believe I'd never been before that and always it wasn't as creepy as it would be now.
It was nice to experience but it's a little different when you're older. It wasn't until one year I took my cousin out to do it. She got so much excitement out of it and I have to say it really was fun. Since then I have seen a little bit of the fun element to it. One thing I love is the fashion and accessories.

With Halloween comes this fun and quirky element and I love it. Aside from dressing up full on fancy dress I love how people take Halloween elements and incorporate them in to their every day look. Adding a hint of humor or just a edgy darker look.

These pieces definitely all have that. If like me you have no desire or need to dress up but want to have a hint of Halloween then these pieces are perfect.
Now make up and nails are easier element to incorporate with deep dark colours, red and black being my too favourite choices they gave give you a hint of vampire goddess. If that's not for you then why not try an accessory  These tights are super cute would add some fun and humour to an outfit just like this bag. Or if you're looking for doing something more minimal than this phone case or boots are just what you need. Especially the boots and they'd carry you through right on through the year.

When it comes to clothes I again like very dark colours specially dark red and black and when it comes to textures I immediately think of lace. This lace dress is gorgeous and could be worn all year round. I mean who doesn't love and need an LBD in there lives. This one is definitely a winner as it has that victoriana feel to it that is very on trend. If you don't want it in your every day look then these pajamas are what you need. They are fun and humorous and theythey look super cosy too.
Now if you really want to have a bit more fun without going over the top these make are a great bit off fun to add to any outfit you have the devil, cat and there's also a pumpkin one you just have to decided what you want to be.
So now you can see how to add Halloween to any outfit however, big or small you want to go with it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments