Style Guide: Alexa Chung

08:00

One of my style icons is Alexa Chung. She has a easy effortless look to her with her mix of girly pieces and rock 'n' roll edge. Although my body shape is very different to Alexa I take inspiration from some of her looks as she has amazing stlye. These three looks have the same mix of soft and hard.

The first look is a super cute monochrome look and leather skirt is a good staple piece for any wardrobe. It could be worn with different pieces to give it completely different looks.

The second look is one of Alexa's more girly looks she love either a floral dress or one with a Peter pan collar. Although I am not one for white I do love the shape and style of this look and it would be fabulous in black. It really is perfection in mixing girly and rock 'n' roll style together.

Lastly this look is winter perfection. It's an effortless look that is very on trend for this season, with this plaid coat which is also great for adding a focal point to the outfit.

Theses are some of Alexa's look but there is laid bag and easy vibe to them it is something that I like to have in my look which is why I thin I take inspiration from her looks. She really is a true style icon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments