Wish List Wednesday

12:00



I've looking for some great pieces to add to my wardrobe and for me one of my personal staples is a striped top.  This ASOS version is gorgeous and vibrant. Teamed with a leather skirt like this one or a pair of jeans it'll brighten up any outfit. This second stripe top is a winter warmer and would look great teamed with a gilet and a skirt or pair of jeans and boots. 
All girls love a bit of sparkle and something shiny so to satisfy my inner magpie I've picked beautiful charms. This blue one is gorgeous with its blue stars and little jewel for me it's a must I love stars. As for the musical note who doesn't love music. I have inner mermaid in me too and when I saw this bag I just knew I had to have it although I'm yet to find it in store. 
One of the kep pieces has been an off the shoulder look and I personally love it.  This top is beautiful and floaty and would look great in a variety of ways. It would look great with this skirt. I love this print it is a stand out piece and would be the focal point of any outfit. 
All these pieces are perfection and I would be great additions to my wardrobe. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments