Wish List Wednesday

17:00



As I've said before I love buying things for my home. The living room is nearly perfect, but I'd love to add a few last finishing touches.
This cabinet from Urban Outfitters is something I've had my eye on for a while I'm hoping it's still there when we've got the money. It's the last piece of furniture that we really need. It would be great to add a hint of colour too. This chair is very much needed and I love the bit of wood. I currently sit at an armchair whilst it's super comfy, but it is a bit low. Adding this cushion would give the added bit of comfort and maybe even add a fur rug for added luxury. This throw looks really lovely and I love the monochrome look as it would go with any colour. 
Who doesn't love frames and this one beautiful with it's reflective pearlescent texture. Lastly candles, a must in my house to give a nice scent throughout. I am nearly out of my fireside treats scent so am in need of a new one. It's such a yummy smell. It's the right amount of sweetness which makes me want to make lot's of baked good. This christmas cookie scent is one I saw last year and would love to get my hands on it.
Homeware is great and I love seeing all the wintery pieces as it get's me even more excited for the colder months.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that cabnit from UO so much! The white chair is fab too.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer I like it because it would be a good focal point.

      Delete