Gift Guide: Beauty

09:00



In the first of my gift guides I'm looking at beauty. We all love beauty products, even modern day men are embracing them.  I've put together this gift guide to suit budgets big and small to satisfy those beauty addicts. 

First up a fragrance for both men and women. A personal favourite of my husband and I, it's a unisex scent which is just gorgeous. Next is this Liz Earle sparkling skin duo which is for a woman who wants a gentle face set that leaves your skin feeling amazing. There are other sets to pick from but this is perfect and is definitely on my Christmas list. 

Who doesn't love Lush, as you can see there's quite a few of their products on this gift guide and that's because they're such fab products where it really does suit all budgets. 
First up is this star bubble bar which will give you a christmasy scent of cinnamon. You've then got this gift box filled with goodies. Lush have some great gift sets at different prices they've always got the perfect combinations. Then there is this Icing on the cake roulade, a shower smoothie which is sure to smell good. Lastly I've picked this Santa's Belly set I love the way it looks as it's super christmasy and filled with santa goodies. 

Now onto this lovely Benefit gift set which is for the lips, but they've got a great mix of different sets and they're a great way to sample their products. 
For those who find it hard to relax and sleep there's This Works Dream Team set which is gorgeous and again for men or women.

Lastly it's one for the men it's a Shave Duo which my husband loves he says it's great on the skin. 

So they're just some idea's to get you going. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments