River Island Party Pieces

13:44



Another Party Pieces post,  this time for River Island. With this edition I've gone for one subtle colours as not everyone likes colour.
First are these 4 pieces which can be worn with what you want. That's what I love about separates. This first fringe embellished top is great and would provide just enough sparkle teamed with these leather look trousers. For added sparkle team with metallic brogues. Next I've picked this cute top and shorts which would be great with this faux fur scarf and bag and finished with a pair of tights and boots.
Alternatively you could pair the faux fur scarf with this bandeau dress which is definitely something special. It would look perfect with this pom pom heels, even better they're similar colours to the scarf. It's like a match made in heaven.
If you want something a little less sparkly then this lace dress is gorgeous and it's my personal favourite. I thought it would look stunning with these leopard boots and sparkly bag. I'd  even wear the faux fur scarf for added colour.
Lastly if you want something different then this beige sequin dress is definitely for you. As it's such a stand out piece I've kept it simple with these shoes but you could make it stand out even more if you wanted too. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do wish suede was a bit more practical to wear in the wintery weather, I want those boots!!!

    Hannah | Granite City Girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same it's not the most practical in this weather but it doesn't stop me from wanting them :)

      Delete