Shoes Shoes Shoes!

14:41




What girl doesn't love shoes.
Looking online I've come across lot's of different shoes and these are some of my favourites.
I don't really have any flats and I love these two pairs. I love the sliver heart on the first pair, giving them a playfulness. These sparkly shoes are super cute and girly and would add the right amount of sparkle to any outfit.

These blue shoes are fun and would add a playfulness to any outfit. I love the colour and the pom pom, they remind me of clown shoes with a modern stylish twist.
These brown brogues are more a sensible pick I need to get a pair of these in my shoe collection. Lastly I love the print of these red shoes they have fun edgy feel to them and they'd look great with a pair of jeans or a dress.
There's so may beautiful shoes out there and although I can't afford ones like Carrie Bradshaw I do understand her love of shoes.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the pointed ASOS flats with the hearts on them! Tempted to pick up a pair for myself... x

    ReplyDelete