Topshop Party Pieces

12:00


Laila Glitter Star Platforms

The second segment in my party pieces posts.
Topshop has got some great pieces to suit everyone. What I'm loving is their mix of textures and colours.

I think it's fun to wear something different and for me that comes in the form of a playsuit. I have a few but, I don't really wear them. These two are gorgeous what is even more fantastic is that they are velvet. This first one is a jumpsuit so it's longer in the leg, the straps are lovely and add a flirty feel. It would be perfect teamed with this faux fur and a pair of glittery shoes. The next one is the beautiful jewel ton blue, which would be perfect with this quirky star heel and two tone metallic bag. it's definitely a look that will make you stand out.

If you're looking for a two piece then this leather skirt and bralet are perfect for you. Adding just enough sparkle to your look. It would look great with the faux fur or some fun heels like these fluffy velvet  ones.  They're an eye catching shoe that reminds me of Carrie from Sex in the City.

This next look is to die for. Red is a colour I always associate with christmas and this one is exquisite with the pretty lace print. It is a show stopper so with this I'd team it with a simple shoe like these metallic ones as I think it really is all about the dress.

Lastly this silver dress would make anyone feel like a grecian goddess. For me it's what christmas and new year are all about and this would look perfect with these star heels to add a bit of colour. There are some beautiful colour faux fur out there so maybe even add a colourful to amp the look up. This is definitely going to get heads turning which is what you want at a party. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great picks!! The silver dress is amazing, so perfect for Christmas nights out. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete