Wish List Wednesday

12:00



I have recently been looking at bits to add to my wardrobe and one thing all girls should have is the LBD. Now I have realised that I don't actually own one. 
These two are gorgeous, both from Monki the Adriana dress has a shimmery sparkle to it, so it would be perfect for the winter season. Then there's the Dannie dress it's the dressy shirt dress that I need in my life. Each would bring a slightly different look to my wardrobe. They'd be perfect teamed with either this scarf and red heels or even paired with these vans for a dressed down look. 

Both pair's of these shoes would stand out in any outfit. The red bringing a very needed pop of colour and the metallic would spruce up my everyday outfits. Faux fur is very on trend and is another great way to spruce up an outfit. This scarf is lush with it's mix of colours and would be great to dress up a causal outfit like this or to give added luxury to a going out look. Another way I could use faux fur is with this bag. 
This jumper looks super cosy and comes in different colours it would be perfect teamed with this jeans rolled up and the vans or for extra glam paired with these heels. Lastly I always keep my make up minimal so this rock chick set from Charlotte Tilbury would be great along with this gimme brow from benefit.

I liked all these pieces as they could all be mixed and matched to create multiple looks whilst also mixing with my current wardrobe. I think that's what makes a great staple item. Something that can be mixed with multiple pieces to create a variety of different looks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments