Boohoo - #WeAreFamily

19:30

Boohoo got in contact with me a few weeks ago asking me to be a part of their #WeAreFamily campaign. They gave me a budget to pick some great party dresses. Boohoo has a great range for every occasion and there is something for everyone.
For me this season is a mix of parties and seasonal work do's.


The first dress I picked was this Allie Pocket Front Shirt Dress as I wanted a dress that could take me from work to party. Where I work you have to dress smart so this black shirt dress is perfect. I pair it with tights and boots and it gives me a simply every day work look. 


To take me to party perfect for my work meal and drinks I added this chain necklace and sparkly socks. Statement necklaces are a great way to add extra interest to an outfit and to add some sparkle. These socks also add that extra bit of sparkle and colour which is gives the outfit a pop.



To finish off the look I wore this leopard coat which gives the look a bit of a rock and roll edge. This dress is a great day to night piece and what girl doesn't need a LBD.



The second dress I picked was this Boutique Kate Sequin Printed Swing Dress. I have a few parties to go to this season and this dress is to indulge the magpie in me. I'm not usually one to go all out but I wanted a showstopper.


This dress is stunning and I knew I had to have it. It's a stand out dress and it make's me feel incredible. I loved the 60's swing feel that gives me that sexy 60's vibe. 


I wanted to keep it simple with accessories as it is all about the dress. I paired it with a faux fur bag and some lace up heels. It is by far my favourite dress I own other than my wedding dress. If you're looking for the ultimate sparkly party dress then this is the dress for you. As it'll take you through the season and it's a excellent New Year's outfit.


For me feeling sparkly comes from dressing up and putting on a great party piece. Even better if it's a sparkly dress too. Dresses always make me feel amazing and super confident, which is all part of what makes me feel like a can handle anything.

Boohoo has a great range of party pieces, so check them out as you're sure to find the perfect look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments