Wish List Wednesday

14:03


ASOS Jumper with high neck in geo pattern
Just Cause 3
Black Stone Cherry Vinyl
 Robots Luggage Accessory Gift Set
Grand Pearl Ring
Knitted Turban
Beau Silk Set
ASOS Momento Pointed Flat Shoes

Most of these pieces are sale pieces with a few non sale items too.
These Jumper from ASOS is fab with its graphic print. I've always been a fan of monochrome with a bright colour it looks so put together.
I got an xbox over Christmas and this is the next game I've got my eye on. Another entertainment piece is this Black Stone Cherry Vinyl. I've had a record player for a while and I'm always on the lookout for new Vinyl. This is the next one I want to get my hands on.

Cath Kidston is a great brand and I love their travel accessories this fun print just made this 10 times better.
I love rings and this pearl ring is stunning.  I love the colour it's very unusual and I love things like that.
This hat is something I've had my eye on but my hubby isn't too sure about it, but that doesn't stop me wanting it.
Underwear is something I love shopping for and Rosie's sets are just exquisite and I just want to keep buying new sets. Lastly a bit of a practical piece is these which are needed for work.

What with it just having been Christmas there's not a lot I want or need so these are a few bits I might treat myself to.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments