Seaside Strolls

14:53


A while ago Ian and I decided to go to Broadstairs for the day. It's one of our favourite places to go and I mean who doesn't love the seaside. There is something so relaxing and calming about the seaside and it always make me feel so calm and at peace.


It was a beautiful day and even though it was cold we got to see the sun. It's out of season at Broadstairs so people had brought their dogs out to enjoy the beach. It made me wish I'd brought my mum's dog Rufus. I think he would have loved it, well minus the water. He's not to fond of that.



There really is something so picturesque about Broadstairs and the vibrancy of the beach huts. It makes me wish it were summer and that I had a summer dress on and an ice-cream in hand. Although I do  love visiting the seaside in the wintery months as it's so still and peaceful. It gives you the chance to wrap up and take a quiet walk with fish and chips in hand to warm you up.



It had been a while since we'd been able to escape to Broadstairs which made us truly appreciate it this time round. After our walk along the beach we went to the retail park for a spot of shopping. I couldn't resist going to the Primark there, as it is bigger than my local one. 


So until next time Broadstairs, hopefully it'll be sooner than last time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments