First Tattoo

10:00

I have thought about getting a tattoo for many years and I've always kind of known what I wanted to get. My family had always said not to get one and that if I did I should be sure that it is something I really wanted. I guess that is why I have waited so long, well that and being really scared of needles I didn't know what to expect.


Ian had his done first and I watched and when his was finished Ian said "so you going to get yours done?" You see I hadn't actually booked mine and I thought I'd see what it was like and then decide. I decided there and then that I would get my first tattoo and you know what I am so happy I did.

I felt really proud of myself for facing the fear and it gave me the feeling that if I can do this I can do anything. It didn't hurt at all which surprised me. It's hard to explain what it's like as it felt a bit like vibration and a bit of a scratch at one point. Ian said I freaked him out a little as I was so relaxed and calm. He thought after everything I might not be ok with it.


I had my tattoo done at Studio Twenty Six in Maidstone by Jess. She was really great and made me feel really relaxed. I only had a small tattoo so it didn't take long either. 


After the tattoo is down they wrap it up and tell you to take it off in a couple of hours.



As it has to have time to heal their is aftercare that you have to do and now that it's healed it's really looking great and it makes me smile every time I look at it.


I choose to get this symbol tattooed on me as it'll always remind me to keep a balance and an inner peace.
They say some people either don't get another after their first or it makes them want more and I have to say I'm already thinking of my next one. Think I treat myself later in the year.

You Might Also Like

1 comments