Wish List Wednesday

10:30


From Emma Forever Ago Vinyl
Pretty Pineapple Dress
New Look Denim Dungaree Playsuit
Striped Tie-Up Cami
Kate Hewko Janis Soladite Ring
ASOS Straw Cat Clutch Bag
Town Bike

I have been dreaming of sunny days and with it I have been looking at lots of different pieces online. I love vinyl and I'd love to add Bon Iver to my collection with it's mellow sound. This dress from Free People is gorgeous and would be a stand out piece for summer and holidays.
I have a pair of dungarees which I have worn through the winter, but I'm now looking for a pair for summer and these are super cool. They'd be great teamed with this vest and some cute pattern vans.
As for these accessories I love a quirky bag and this one is perfect for summer. This ring is beautiful and blue and would be perfect teamed with any outfit.
Lastly this bike is something I have been dreaming about for ages and I have decided to start looking at them as I'm in need of a new bike and this is a style of bike I wanted for a long time. So it's about time I got one.


You Might Also Like

0 comments