Wish List Wednesday

10:30



With the warmer months coming closer it's got be thinking about BBQ's and warm summer evenings. Having gone on holiday last month I already have some great staples for summer, but what girl could resist looking at other summer pieces.
This off the shoulder dress is super cute and could be dressed up or down. It would be a great day to night piece. After getting black dungarees last year I feel these dungarees are super cute and would be perfect to add to my wardrobe. I love shopping for lingerie and Rosie for Autograph collection always have a luxurious and sexy feel to them. This print is gorgeous.
I am always looking for a new book and this book is definitely one of the next ones I'm getting.
I keep seeing these light signs and I love them. I got to get my hands on one. Ian got me a Pa Dora bracelet last year and I'd love a new charm to add. This one is really pretty with the butterflies and mix of colours.
I'm an fan on band t-shirts and this crop one would be perfect for my Highwaisted pieces.
Lastly this dress is stunning and would be a stand out day to Night piece. The blue is just gorgeous and with my now blonde hair it'll look great. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments