Wish List Wednesday

12:20


ASOS Opal Flatform Shoes
Out From Under Vixen Black Bodysuit
Kimchi Blue Picnic Smocked Off-The-Shoulder Midi Dress
Quay Australia Smoke and Mirror Round Sunglasses
ASOS Obi Band Wrap Blouse
Horrockses Gingham Floral Midi Dress with Off Shoulder Neckline
Becoming: Sex, Second Chances, and Figuring Out Who the Hell I am
BDG Harper Tie-Side White Striped Tank Top

I love seeing all the summer pieces in the shops. I currently feel the most confident in my own body and feel I've finally found my look and style. These are just some of the things I've had my eye on recently.
These shoes are simple yet cute and to me they are the perfect summer shoe. This bodysuit is a simple piece but could be worn in a variety of ways. be it teamed with a skirt, shorts or trousers or many even under a shirt to add some intrigue.
I am loving the off the shoulder trend and although I don't tend to follow trends this is one I can't resist. This first dress is gorgeous, there's a ease about it which I am a huge fan of. Secondly this more formal number is stunning and would be perfect for a wedding or any event. I actually have a few parties I am going to and this would be the perfect.
Kimono's are super easy and great teamed with any look, when I saw this blouse I couldn't resist adding it to my wishlist. Not only for is style and shape, but for that oh so dreamy lilac colour.
When summer comes begin to get a little addicted to sunglasses and I am loving Quay Australia and these would be a great addition to my ever growing collection.
This top might seem super basic, but with the stripes and this cute side detail it's a winner for me.
Lastly a book that's being doing the rounds on social media, but a book I've been dying to read. I am definitely going to have to go get this. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments