Wish List Wednesday

21:51


Staring at Stars Boho Embroidered Tie-Sleever Blouse
Emma Floral Off the Shoulder Drawstring Dress
Pink Converse All Star Hi
ASOS Denim Off Shoulder Tie Front Playsuit
Maryam Floral Cape Detail Maxi Dress 
ASOS Sensor Pointed Heels
ASOS Hamsa Chain Choker
Free People Hendrix Floral Red Blouse

I'm currently loving boho pieces and these two tops are gorgeous. I recently realised I don't own much of the way of dressy tops and these are both perfect to add to my wardrobe. The maxi too, appeals to the bohemian in me.
With my love of off the shoulder and bardot style necklines both this dress and Playsuit would be perfect summer additions.
I can't help but covet a pair of vans or converse and these are the next ones I want to add to my collection. These vibrant red shoes are the opposite but would be perfect for adding some vibrancy to an outfit.
Lastly I'm also living the choker trend and when I found this hamsa hand one I knew this would have to be my next one.
Here's to dreaming of these cute pieces and hoping some will be added to my wardrobe. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like the Denim Off Shoulder and the Converse shoes of course. I am not one for floral tops I hope you understand Charlotte x.x

    ReplyDelete