Wish List Wednesday - ASOS Sale

19:18



ASOS Ditsy Off Shoulder Swing Dress
ASOS Swing Vest In Stripe
ASOS Tight Rope Chunky Sandals
Truffle Collection Lenka Espadrille Platform Mules
ASOS Denim Plait Waist Playsuit
ASOS Denim Paper Bag Waist Midi Skirt

I love looking at the sales and when I saw that ASOS had a sale I couldn't resist taking a look. These are my favourite pieces that I want to get my hands on. I am a sucker for the off the shoulder look and teamed with this ditsy floral print. This is a great piece of festival season and the summer. Another thing I adore is stripes and this swing vest is perfect. I am looking for a nice pair of versatile heels for summer and these two are both summer cute. I love the lilac ones and the mules would a new style and look to my wardrobe and the colour would go with so much. I've seen this playsuit before the sale and the mix of denim and this pink has a cool vibe and it's something I'd love to try. Lastly this paperbag waist denim skirt is lovely it could be worn from day to night and would be fab for a on the go look. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments