Wish List Wednesday

09:00


Stripe Shirt
Reclaimed Vintage Pyjama Shirt in Floral Print
Ava Woven Bright Print Blouse
ASOS Open Back Shirt in Pink Stripe
Rosie Collarless Checked Roll Back Sleeve Shirt

Shirts are a great way to dress up jeans and make them look dressy. In my job the dress code is smart casual. I've have jeans so I've been looking for a couple of shirts to add to my work wardrobe.  That's when I found these.
The pink stripe Shirt has a really nice relaxed feel and is perfect for adding some colour as I'm fond of colour. Next is this pajama style Shirt I love pajamas and I love this trend it adds a chic feel to an outfit. This brightly coloured shirt is a bit crazy and would add some interest. Another colour shirt is this cute candy stripe shirt which has a open back which is a detail I love obviously for work I'd wear it with a vest underneath.
Lastly it's this dark green check shirt which has a nice relaxed feel.  They are all perfect and I'm definitely going to add one or two to my work wardrobe. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments