Wish List Wednesday

19:44



It's felt really summery and hot this week which has been great. However, I do love autumn and it's got me thinking of dresses and jackets. This camo shacket is very on trend and it would be a great autumnal layer. A fan of all things shiny this choker with a stone on is gorgeous in the luxe velvet material. Also very much in love with these earrings.

It's been to hot for a bath but I'm eagerly awaiting for the weather to cool down so I can have one. This lava lamp bathbomb is top of my list next time I pop to Lush.  Another item I want from Lush is this Happy Hippy shower gel is smells sensational.

Something for warm and autumnal days is this tie back tee. I love the detail it's easy and can be dressed up and down. Lastly this gorgeous dress which I'm picturing with some Ankle boots perfect for autumn.

Honestly love summer but I think autumn is my favourite season for so many reasons. Can't wait to get my hands on some key autumn pieces. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments