Wish List Wednesday

10:00


With the last of the summer days approaching I am dreaming of the summer dresses and layers that will soon be worn.  This floaty red floral tea dress is gorgeous and perfect for taking from the summer to the autumn. Both the striped top and the AC/DC band tee are perfect pieces to take from summer to autumn. I can't resist a stripe or a band tee they're kind of my weakness.
I love the pins trend but have yet to buy any and this space themed ones are right up my street. Another trend I am loving is the choker trend and I have been looking for a sparkly one to add to my collection. This one is a contender and would look fab layered with other necklaces.
Lastly who doesn't love stationary or a journal. The print is cute and i love how the inside is laid out. Definitely going to be adding it to my shopping basket.

You Might Also Like

0 comments