Wagamama's My Favourite Place To Eat

10:00



Wagamama's is one of my favourite places to eat. When it first hit the restaurant scene Ian and I weren't sure and did't think we'd like it. It's took us a while before we eventually decided to give it a go. Since then we haven't really looked back. 



Their food is so flavourful and tasty. I don't know what it is about it but I can't get enough. I eat every day if I could. That may sound a bit extreme but genuinely I would eat it most days if I could. Saying that though it probably wouldn't be as great if I had it all the time. 


There is something so indulgent about the food. It's full of warm and comforting feeling that makes me want to go back for more. When we decide to go out for dinner there it brings a smile to my face as I know that I'm going to enjoy it. It really is such yummy food. I can't wait till the next time I go to eat there.


If you're haven't been before you should go check it out. You might be surprised. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments