Quay Australia

13:59


Never really having put much thought into buying sunglasses meant spending very little. It meant I didn't need to take care of them as they could be replaced. I've always been one to take care of my things and why should it be different with my sunglasses?

That's when I realised I needed to find a pair I loved. Scouring the internet for the perfect pair that didn't cost a fortune. I am a girl on a budget after all. 


I found these beauty's on ASOS and when I saw them I knew, I had to have them. At £30 they are a steal. They are simple yet stylish and I love them. They go with everything. I couldn't get enough of them so decided I needed another pair.


The ASOS sale was in full swing when I came across these bad boys. Another pair of stylish Quay Australia sunnies. These have a different look entirely. They are strong, bold and stylish and make me feel a little edgy. I love that Quay Australia is a cool and quirky brand. They've got an effortless feel that goes with multiple looks.

I don't think I've ever been in love with a brand this much before. I think it may become a little addiction of mine. I've already seen the next pair I want to get my hands on.

If you're not already a fan then go take a look.
You won't regret it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments