2017

18:23

So it's 2017...

What does that mean?

Well, for some it's a new start or beginning. As the saying goes, 'new year new start'.

For me it's a clean slate. Not to start again but, to let go of all the bad.  Be it negativity, people that don't care or judgement. To be free of it, and move forwards without it.

2016 was about being selfish. Putting myself first and ultimately learning to say no. I did just that and it's made me feel a lot better. However I have quite shaken that guilty feeling that comes with it. So I just need to stop worrying what people think.

2017 is going to be a continuation of last year. Putting myself first. Making myself a priority. I want to go a bit further this year. I want to start taking better care of myself, both physically and mentally. That doesn't mean dieting or losing weight. No.
It's means eating better and getting out into the fresh air. I mean it's all about balance, right?

So what does 2017 bring...

Well there's only one true wish I have for this year but like they say if you tell it won't come true. So here it is,  me silently sending it out into the universe. In the hope it comes true.

Along with that I hope that 2017 will bring new experiences, new places and new friends. All with Ian by my side. For us it'll mark 7 years that we've been together and later it'll mark 2 years of marriage. Life is so much better when you have your love, your best friend there with you through life's fun adventure.

So here's to 2017

May it bring you all you want.

You Might Also Like

0 comments