Wish List Wednesday

10:00


Copper Metal Grid Photograph Holder
Orrico Rose Gold Hammered Aluminium Coffee Table

I'm loving the copper/ rose gold homeware trend. I'm not going to lie I wasn't sure about it at first but it's won me round.
I'm always on the lookout for new pieces for my home. These are some of the pieces I've fallen in love with.

The light would look stylish in the corner of the room providing a warm glow. Added bonus is it could work in nearly any room.
The candle holder would look great in any room too.
I thought this photo holder would be perfect in the office as an inspiration type board. Lastly something I will have to save for is this coffee table perfect for adding a luxe feel to the living room.

Copper and rose gold are luxurious and stylish and are great for incorporating a little bit of that feel in your home. I mean who doesn't want a bit of luxe. I'm all for the rustic vintage feel but with a hint of bohemian and luxe. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments