Wish List Wednesday

20:34

Elsie the Giraffe (you're havin' a bath)
They're real! Double the Lip
Damaged Hot Oil Treatment
Mother Earth Bath Bomb
It's Eye Time
Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15

It's Wednesday again... And I've got my eye on a few things. I'm not one to buy lots of beauty pieces as I like to keep it minimal. That being said what girl doesn't like her beauty bits.
There's no need for an excuse when it comes to pampering. My go to shop for a little at home pamper session is Lush. They've got a great range of products which make it hard to choose. Their bath bombs are a must and they got me to fall in love with baths again. If you're more of a bubbles kind of gal or guy then go for their bath bars. If I'm going all out I'll get a hair treatment to give it the much needed attention.

My make-up is a minimal look but when my two musts are a good foundation and a good lipstick. I got a gift set of these benefit lipsticks and I'm in love. I want another colour as they make my lips look luscious. This bobbi Brown foundation is dreamy and one my skin actually likes. Lastly I previously got some pixi eyeshadow and it's so light and pretty so when I came across this palette I couldn't resist. With payday just around the corner I think I'll have to treat myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments