Wish List Wednesday

20:47


ASOS Red Gingham Smock Dress
Leopard Print T-Shirt
New York Slogan Sweatshirt
Red Floral Print Tie Front Skater Dress
Black Floral Embroidered Gingham Check Smock Dress

Since it officially turned spring I've been on the hunt for some fun spring pieces to add to my wardrobe.
The gingham trend is a real favourite of mine and I'm loving all the new pieces. This red gingham Asos dress is perfect, I could imagine walking along the beach somewhere beautiful and sunny in it and feeling the part. Then this gorgeous gingham embroidered dress from New Look it's quirky and cool. Perfect teamed with tights and boots for the colder days but equally as fab with bare legs and sandals. New Look and Asos are by far my favourite shops and they're pulling out some right stunners.

Pull & Bear is a shop I've recently come across and it's got some fun quirky pieces. I love this cute t-shirt which would be perfect for a casual laid back look. This sweatshirt is cute. I've wanted one for a while now but this is the first one where I like both the design and colour. Pull & Bear have some fantastic key pieces to suit different styles and at reasonable prices too. I'm definitely going to have to get some pieces from them. I can't wait to start buying some of these pieces. I am so excited for this season and from what I've seen in the shops there's even more reason to be excited.

You Might Also Like

0 comments