5 Beauty Buys for a £1

12:00

Beauty products are a must have for me. Now I don't mean this in the sense like the girls that leave and breathe beauty. As I must confess, I've never really been into it like that.

I guess what I mean is that there a certain products I've come to love. I have sensitive skin and so I have to be very careful with what I use. I think I'm fairly lucky as my reactions to products tend to me a little rash of an itchy sensation. It's taken me a while but I have found products I can use.

Enough about that though. I wanted to share with you '5 Beauty Buys For a £1'. I have come to be very good at finding bargains and that doesn't stop with beauty buys. Beauty products can be fairly expensive which is I wanted to share these bargains with you. Each of these products is £1. Yes, I said £1.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing
I bought this to try and so far so good. I like how light it is on my skin and for £1 from Poundland you can't go wrong.


Aussie 5 Minute Miracle Colour
I picked this up from Superdrug for 99p. It gives my hair the loving it so very much needs.


White Chocolate Face Mask
I love these face masks and you can pick these up anywhere for a £1


Brush Cleaner
I have been after one of these for a while, but refuse to spend a lot on one.
So, when I found this from Poundland it was a no brainer.


Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo
Where I dye my hair blonde it's needs some extra attention from time to time.
This Shampoo is amazing and it's another good find from Poundland.


So there you have it by 5 Beauty Buys for a £1. It's always great finding a good deal on beauty products and I love to know if you've found some bargains. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments