2 Years Married

10:00



Two years ago today, I got married. 
As cheesy as it may sound, I married my best friend and the love of my life. The day itself went by in a flash and although people warned us it would, we didn't believe it. 

For us it was never about the wedding. We wanted to get married and become husband and wife. We were looking to our life ahead. It is and will always be just about us. Just like the day the two years have flown by. Life has been crazy busy what with job changes, saving for a house and other things, but with Ian by my side I know we can do anything.

They say marriage changes things but for us it didn't change anything. Being married is no different it just means you share a last name. This makes you your own little family. The only thing we noticed is that it gave us more confidence. Strange right? It's the only way we can explain it. So, for those of you worrying it might change things don't. It really doesn't.

I'm going to leave it there for now as I'll be sharing more over the next couple of weeks. So stayed tuned for my next post. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments