Wish List Wednesday - Garden Party

20:01



This hotter weather has me all excited for BBQ's and Garden Parties. Throw into the mix that Ian and I are moving in a couple of months and well you've got yourself a party. 
Ian and I have never felt very proud of the house we live in now so we tend not to invite people round. It's going to be great to invite everyone around. Knocking back cocktails, eating good food and enjoying the weather. It wouldn't be a party without the right furniture and accessories. I've been searching the Internet for the perfect party pieces. 

For me it's all about the fun bright colours. This 2-seater sofa from John Lewis is just perfect for adding a pop of colour to the garden. It looks comfy and I can imagine people fighting to sit there. Lights are another key element for me. They take the party through to the night. The Noma Garden Art lights are a great everyday light for the garden. Their vintage look would look right at home on my house. To add a bit of colour these multi coloured lights from Primark will look a treat. 

Now I talked about knocking back cocktails and with a Dispenser like this Tesco one you could make a bulk amount so people can help themselves. I think it might be Pimms 'clock. Add these colourful tumblers from Primark and we're off. Lastly it wouldn't be a party without a sign telling you. This Next one is super cute and can be used all year round indoors and out. 

These are the must haves for any garden party and I'm definitely going to have to get saving. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments